Air India Limited.
Last Date: 12-03-2018.
Air India Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible unmarried Indian Nationals with Pleasing Personality for filling up Cabin Crew vacancies in Northern Region, Delhi and Western Region, Mumbai.
Vacancy Detail: Cabin Crew.
Total No. of Vacancies: 500.
1. Northern Region, Delhi: 450 Posts.
- Male: 150 Posts [UR-35; SC-11; ST-17; OBC-87].
- Female: 300 Posts [UR-169; SC-01; ST-04; OBC-126].
2. Western Region, Mumbai: 50 Posts.
- Male: 13 Posts [UR-07; ST-01; OBC-05].
- Female: 37 Posts [UR-19; ST-01; OBC-17].
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University. Candidate must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a Scheduled Airline with minimum One year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the last date of receipt of application.
Age Limit (as on 12-03-2018): 18-35 years [Age relaxation: SC/ST-05 years; OBC- 03 years].
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Medical Examination & Written Test.
- Rs. 1000/-
- No fee for SC / ST candidates.
- Applicants required to pay in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Limited”, payable at Delhi/ Mumbai (as per Region applied for).
- Start Date for Apply: 20-02-2018.
- Last Date to Apply: 12-03-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.airindia.in .
For Recruitment Advertisement and Apply Online: Click Here