Last Date: 08-05-2018.
Government of Assam, Department of Assam Police has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Recruitment rallies for the selection of candidates as Jail Warder in Prison.
Vacancy Detail: Jail Warder
Total No. of Vacancies:135.
- Male: 124 [UR- 116; ST(H)-08].
- Female: 11 [UR-11].
- For Male: Candidates should possess HSLC or class X passed from a recognized Board and should produce undertaking as to known bi-cycling .
- For Female: Candidates should have passed Annual examination of class VIII or an equivalent examination recognized by the Government.
Age Limit (01-01-2018): 18-38 years [Age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per rule].
- GEN/OBC/MOBC/SC: Male- 162.6 cm; Female- 144.5 cm.
- ST(H)/ ST(P): Male- 160 cm; Female- 142 cm.
2. Chest (only for Man): Circumference measuring not less than 81 cm when exhaled.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000-49,000/- [Grade Pay: Rs. 5000/-].
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Standard Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
Application Fee: NIL .
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08-04-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 08-05-2018.
How to apply:Eligible candidates may apply online through the Assam Police Website www.assampolice.gov.in.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here