Last Date: 17-05-2018.
Government of Assam, Department of Assam Police has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up vacancies of Sub-Inspector of Police (UB).
Vacancy Detail: Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-Armed Branch).
Total No. of Vacancies:130 [Male- 91 & Female- 39].
- General (Unreserved): 66 Posts [Male- 46; Female- 20].
- OBC/MOBC: 35 Posts [Male-25; Female-10].
- SC: 09 Posts [Male- 06; Female- 03].
- ST(H): 07 Posts [Male- 05 ; Female- 02].
- ST(P): 13 Posts [Male- 09; Female- 05].
Educational qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Age Limit: 20-24 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) and ST (P).
- GEN/OBC/MOBC/SC: Male- 162.56 cm; Female- 154.95 cm.
- ST(H)/ ST(P): Male- 160.02 cm; Female- 152.40 cm.
2. Chest (only for Man):
- GEN/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P): Normal- 80 cm; Expanded- 85 cm.
- ST(H): Normal- 78 cm; Expanded- 83 cm.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000-49,000/- [Grade Pay: Rs. 8700/-].
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Standard Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
Application Fee: NIL .
- Starting Date of Online Application: 17-04-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 17-05-2018.
How to apply:Eligible candidates may apply online through the Assam Police Website www.assampolice.gov.in. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph
i) Certificate of proof of age. (H.S.L.C. / equivalent Admit Card)
ii) Certificate of Caste / Tribe.
iii) Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. SC / B.Com or equivalent).
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here