Last Date: 20/12/2017.
Office of the Directorate General, Assam Rifles, Shillong has announced a notification for the recruitment of following posts for the year 2017-18 in Assam Rifles.
Vacancy Detail: Technical & Tradesmen
Total Vacancies: 754
Name of the Trades and Vacancies:
- Hindi Translator (Male): 23 Posts
- Religious Teacher: 05 Posts
- Building & Road: 06 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 24 Posts
- Clerk: 50 Posts
- Personal Assistant (Male): 25 Posts
- Electrical Fitter Signal (Male): 15 Posts
- Lineman Field (Male): 23 Posts
- Radio Mechanic (Male): 31 Posts
- Armourer (Male): 28 Posts
- Engineer Artificer (Male): 02 Posts
- Surveyor (Male): 07 Posts
- Electrician (Male): 15 Posts
- Plumber (Male): 10 Posts
- Nursing Assistant (Male): 23 Posts
- Operation Theatre (Male): 01 Posts
- Physiotherapist (Male): 01 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Male): 13 Posts
- Pharmacist (Male & Female): 33 Posts
- X-ray Assistant (Male): 43 Posts
- veterinary Field Assistant (Male): 03 Posts
- Female Attendant/ Aya (Female): 10 Posts
- Female Safai: 23 Posts
- Cook (Male): 169 Posts
- Male Safai (Male): 41 Posts
- Washerman (Male): 40 Posts
- Barber (Male): 45 Posts
- Equipment & Boot Repairer (Male): 23 Posts
- Tailor (Male): 16 Posts
- Carpenter (Male): 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: For Detail Click Here
- For post 1& 2: 18-25 years
- For Post 3 to 7, 9, 10 to 14, 16, 18, 19 to 26: 18-23 years
- For post 8: 20-28 years
- For post 15: 20-25 years
- For post 17: 21-23 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on documentation, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Trade Test (Skill Test), Medical Examination, Merit List.
- For post 1 to 4: Rs. 200/-
- For Post 5 to 30 : Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman & Female candidates.
- For online system fee will be deposit into SBI Current Account No 37088046712 in favour of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10
- For offline system fee should pay through challan (format att) into Power Jyoti Account No 37139880824 in favour of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 20-12-2017
Date of Recruitment Rally: 05-01-2018
Official Notification: Click Here
How to Apply:
- Online Mode: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.assamrifles.gov.in .
- Offline Mode: Eligible candidates may send their application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates mentioned in the notification through registered post to the Directorate General Assam Rifles, Recruitment Branch, Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya-793010.
Application Form: Click Here