Last Date: 30/11/2017.
Central Railway has announced a notification for the recruitment of following vacancies in various Trades like fitter, welder, carpenter, painter, tailor etc.
Total No. of Vacancies: 2196
Name of the Cluster & Unit and Vacancies:
1. Mumbai Cluster: 1503 posts.
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai: 252 Posts.
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 50 Posts.
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 56 Posts.
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kalyan: 179 Posts.
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kurla: 192 Posts.
- Parel Workshop: 274 Posts.
- Matunga Workshop: 446 Posts.
- S & T Workshop, Byculla: 54 Posts.
2. Bhusawal Cluster: 341 Posts.
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 81 Posts.
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal: 68 Posts.
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal: 96 Posts.
- Manmad Workshop: 48 Posts.
- TMW Nasik Road: 48 Posts
3. Pune Cluster: 151 posts.
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 30 Posts.
- Diesel Loco Shed: 121 Posts.
4. Nagpur Cluster: 107 posts.
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48 Posts.
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 59 posts.
5. Solapur Cluster: 94 posts.
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 73 Posts.
- Kurduwadi Workshop: 21 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit (as on 01.11.2017): 15-24 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit.