Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
Last Date: 27-08-2018.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up vacancies of Teachers through the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for Class I to VIII.
Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
No. of Vacancies: To Be Announced.
- For Class I to V (Primary Stage): Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR 2 year Diploma in Special Education.
- For Class VI to VIII (Elementary Stage): Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree and passed or appearing in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (Special Education) OR 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination (Multiple Choice Questions).
- For General/UR/OBC Candidates: For one paper- Rs. 700/- and For both papers- Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates: For one paper- Rs. 350/- and For both papers- Rs. 600/-
- All candidates have to pay application fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card/E-Challan.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-08-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 27-08-2018.
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee: 30-08-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through CTET website – https://ctet.nic.in/ –
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here