Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
Last Date: 19-07-2018.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up vacancies Teachers through Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for Class I to VIII.
Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- For Class I to V (Primary Stage): Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR 2 year Diploma in Special Education.
- For Class VI to VIII (Elementary Stage): Candidates should possess Graduation Degree and passed or appearing in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (Special Education) OR 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination (Multiple Choice Questions).
- For General/UR/OBC: Rs. 600/- (For One Paper); Rs. 1000/- (For Both Papers).
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person: Rs. 300/- (For One Paper); Rs. 500/- (For Both Papers).
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22-06-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 19-07-2018.
- Date of Examination: 16-09-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through CTET website – https://ctet.nic.in/ –
Official Notification (1): Click Here
Official Notification (2): Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here