Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam.
Last Date: 19-04-2018.
Government of Assam, Directorate of Elementary Education has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filing up regular vacant posts of teachers in Lower Primary Schools in the following Districts.
Vacancy Detail: Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School
Total No. of Vacancies: 5393 Posts [SC-251; STP-1158; STH-1674; OBC/MOBC-757; UR-1553].
Name of the Districts and Vacancies:
- Barpeta: 294 Posts [SC-7; STP-56; STH-121; OBC/MOBC-110; UR-0].
- Bongaigaon: 199 Posts [SC-0; STP-72; STH-64; OBC/MOBC-0; UR-63].
- Cachar: 658 Posts [SC-0; STP-50; STH-63; OBC/MOBC-16; UR-329].
- Darrang: 86 Posts [SC-6; STP-37; STH-22; OBC/MOBC-21; UR-0].
- Dhemaji: 143 Posts [SC-4; STP-0; STH-80; OBC/MOBC-0; UR-59].
- Dhubri: 364 Posts [SC-1; STP-46; STH-147; OBC/MOBC-142; UR-28].
- Dibtrugarh: 158 Posts [SC-2; STP-0; STH-67; OBC/MOBC-0; UR-64].
- Goalpara: 77 Posts [SC-5; STP-8; STH-3; OBC/MOBC-22; UR-39].
- Golaghat: 259 Posts [SC-34; STP-0; STH-105; OBC/MOBC-0; UR-120].
- Hailakandi: 322 Posts [SC-0; STP-137; STH-59; OBC/MOBC-126; UR-0].
- Jorhat: 233 Posts [SC-15; STP-0; STH-168; OBC/MOBC-0; UR-50].
- Kamrup Metro: 59 Posts [SC-6; STP-2; STH-49; OBC/MOBC-2; UR-0].
- Kamrup: 138 Posts [SC-5; STP-0; STH-63; OBC/MOBC-70; UR-0].
- Karimganj: 508 Posts [SC-0; STP-238; STH-152; OBC/MOBC-49; UR-24].
- Laknimpur: 151 Posts [SC-6; STP-0; STH-69; OBC/MOBC-0; UR-76].
- Marigaon: 296 Posts [SC-0; STP-62; STH-40; OBC/MOBC-16; UR-178].
- Nogaon: 557 Posts [SC-52; STP-150; STH-92; OBC/MOBC-158; UR-105].
- Nalbari: 44 Posts [SC-0; STP-19; STH-0; OBC/MOBC-25; UR-0].
- Sivasagar: 145 Posts [SC-28; STP-36; STH-81; OBC/MOBC-0; UR-0].
- Sonitpur: 441 Posts [SC-30; STP-0; STH-150; OBC/MOBC-0; UR-261].
- Tinsukia: 261 Posts [SC-25; STP-0; STH-79; OBC/MOBC-0; UR-157].
- Candidates should possess Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002 OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education) and Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. [5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST (P)/ ST (H)/OBC/MOBC & Physically handicapped candidates.]
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018): 18-38 [Relaxation of age for reserved categories will be applicable as per rule].
Pay : Pay Band II @ Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible.
- Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For BPL candidates: Nil.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 26-03-2018.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-04-2018.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website of DEE, Assam, i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in .
Official Notification: Click Here