High Court of Punjab & Haryana.
Last Date: 23-01-2018.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up following Stenographer vacancies in Subordinate Courts of Punjab.
Vacncy Detail: Stenographer.
Total No. of Vacancies: 239
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017): 18-37 years [Age relaxation: SC- 05 years; BC/OBC- 05 years; Ex-servicemen- 03 years; PH- 10 years].
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Computer Proficiency Test.
- For General/Other State Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM (Punjab Domicile): Rs. 250/-
- For PH Candidates (Punjab Domicile): Rs. 500 (General)Rs.125 (Reserved).
- All candidates have to pay through SBI Bank Challan.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25-12-2017
- Last Date of Online Application (Step-I): 23-01-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 25-01-2018
- Last Date of Online Application (Step-II): 27-01-2018
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through High Court of Punjab & Haryana website – http://www.sssc.gov.in/
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here