Indian Air Force.
Last Date: 14-07-2018.
Indian Air Force has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible unmarried male candidate to join as Airman in Group X and Group Y trades.
1. Name of Trade: Group “X” (Except Education Instructor Trade)
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream. The candidate should have completed the course from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50 % marks in English in diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not subject in Diploma Course.
2. Name of Trade: Group “X” (Except Education Instructor Trade)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
3. Name of Trade: Group “Y” Medical Assistant Trade Only
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 14-07-1998 to 26-06-2002.
- Group X: Rs. 33,100/- per month
- Group Y: Rs. 26,900/- per month
- During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be paid.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptability Test and Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
- Starting Date of Online Application: 03-07-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 24-07-2018.
- Date of Examination: 13-09-2018 to 16-09-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through IAF website – http://indianairforce.nic.in/ –
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here