Indian Air Force.
Last Date: 12/01/2018.
Indian Air Force has announced a notification for the recruitment of unmarried male candidate to join as Airman in Group X and Group Y trades.
1. Name of Trade: Group “X” (Except Education Instructor Trade)
- Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream. The candidate should have completed the course from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50 % marks in English in diploma or in Intermediate/Marticulation, if English is not subject in Diploma Course.
2. Name of Trade: Group “X” (Except Education Instructor Trade)
Educational Qualification: Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
3. Name of Trade: Group “Y” Medical Assistant Trade Only
Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Age Limit: Candidate should born between 13.01.1998 to 02.01.2002.
- Group X: Rs. 33100/- per month
- Group Y: Rs. 26900/- per month
- During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be paid.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test and PFT and Adoptability Test.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 15-12-2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-01-2017
Official Notification: Click Here