Last Date: 30/11/2017.
Indian Navy announced notification for the recruitment of 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme vacancies on permanent commission & course commencing in Jul,2018. Unmarried male candidate may apply to join the prestigious Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year degree course.
Name of post: Permanent Commission Officer
Educational Qualification: Candidates have to pass Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English either in class X or class XII.
Age Limit: candidates to be born between 02.01.1999 to 01.07.2001.
- Height and Weight: Minimum height 157 cms, with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour / night blind.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2017.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 11-11-2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-11-2017.
- Date for Shortlisted candidates: Feb-Apr 18.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here