Last Date: 05-12-2018.
Indian Navy has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up vacancies of Trade Apprentice.
Vacancy Detail: Trade Apprentice.
Total No. of Vacancies: 275.
1. One year training:
- Electrician: 30 Posts.
- Electroplater: 03 Posts.
- Electronics Mechanic: 25 Posts.
- Fitter: 22 Posts.
- Instrument Mechanic: 08 Posts.
- Mechinist: 25 Posts.
- MMTM: 06 Posts.
- Painter: 14 Posts.
- Pattern Maker: 03 Posts.
- R & A/C mechanic: 17 Posts.
- Welder: 20 Posts.
- Carpenter: 40 Posts.
- Foundryman:06 Posts.
- Forger & Heat Treater: 03 Posts.
- Mechanic: 20 Posts.
- Sheet Metal Worker: 28 Posts.
2. Two year training:- Pipe Fitter: 15 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class with minimum 50% marks and ITI(NCVT) in related trade with minimum 65% marks.
Age Limit: Candidates should born on or between 01-04-1998 and 01-04-2005.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination.
Application Fee: Nil.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14-11-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 05-12-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through the Indian Navy website – https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here