Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
Last Date: 30-04-2018.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible young, dynamic and dedicated candidates for filling up following vacancies of Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographer.
Total No. of Vacancies: 171.
1. Name of the Post: Junior Personal Assistant.
No of Vacancies: 166.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200 [Grade Pay: Rs. 1,900].
2. Name of the Post: Stenographer.
No of Vacancies: 05.
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation Degree OR Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with 1 year experience, and must have a speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Language.
Age Limit (as on 30-04-2018):18-26 years [Age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per rule].
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Skill Test.
- For General/UR Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD and Women Candidates.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10-04-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 30-04-2018.
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee: 02-05-2018.
- Date of Examination: 12-08-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through ISRO website – http://www.isro.gov.in/ –
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here