Jammu and Kasmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB).
Last Date: 21-01-2018.
Government of Jammu and Kashmir, J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up following General Teacher vacancies in various District cadres.
Vacancy Detail: General Teacher.
Total No. of Vacancies: 1296.
Name of the District Cadre and Vacancies:
- Anantnag: 192 Posts
- Bandipora: 70 Posts
- Baramulla: 159 Posts
- Budgam: 82 Posts
- Ganderbal: 53 Posts
- Kulgam: 53 Posts
- Kupwara: 23 Posts
- Pulwama: 111 Posts
- Shopian: 46 Posts
- Srinagar: 333 Posts
- Samba: 64 Posts
- Udhampur: 72 Posts
- Reasi: 29 Posts
- Rajouri: 09 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Those possessing five years’ integrated PG degree are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017):
- For Open Merit: 18-40 years.
- For SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC: 18-43 years.
- For PWD: 18-42 years.
- For Ex-servicemen: 18-48 years.
- For candidates in Government Service/ Contractual employees: 18-40 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, interview & document verification.
- Rs. 350/-
- Candidates have to pay through Online payment gateway (Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card) or Challan at J&K Bank branches or CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC).
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 28-12-2017.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 21-01-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ssbjk.in
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here