Jammu and Kasmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB).
Last Date: 21-01-2018.
Government of Jammu and Kashmir, J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up following Urdu Teacher vacancies in various District cadres.
Vacancy Detail: Urdu Teacher.
Total No. of Vacancies: 214.
Name of the Districts and Vacancies:
- Anantnag: 32 Posts
- Bandipora: 11 Posts
- Baramulla: 26 Posts
- Budgam: 14 Posts
- Ganderbal: 09 Posts
- Kulgam: 09 Posts
- Kupwara: 04 Posts
- Pulwama: 18 Posts
- Shopian: 07 Posts
- Srinagar: 55 Posts
- Samba: 11 Posts
- Udhampur: 12 Posts
- Reasi: 05 Posts
- Rajouri: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation degree with Urdu as one of the subjects in all the Semesters/ Years (as the case may be) of the graduation, from a recognized University. Those possessing five years integrated PG degree in Urdu are also eligible.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017):
- For Open Merit: 18-40 years.
- For SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC: 18-43 years.
- For PWD: 18-42 years.
- For Ex-servicemen: 18-48 years.
- For candidates in Government Service/ Contractual employees: 18-40 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
- Rs. 350/-
- Candidates have to pay through Online payment gateway (Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card) or Challan at J&K Bank branches or CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC).
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 28-12-2017.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 21-01-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ssbjk.in
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here