Reserve Bank of India:
Last Date: 07/12/2017.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 526 Office Attendant vacancies in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) .
Vacancy Detail: Office Attendant
Total Vacancies: 526
- Ahmedabad: 39 Posts
- Bengaluru: 58 Posts
- Bhopal: 45 Posts
- Chandigarh & Shimla: 47 Posts
- Chennai: 10 Posts
- Guwahati: 10 Posts
- Hyderabad: 27 Posts
- Jammu: 19 Posts
- Lucknow: 13 Posts
- Kolkata: 10 Posts
- Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji: 165 Posts
- Nagpur: 09 Posts
- New Delhi: 27 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram: 47 Posts
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III).
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for (Refer Annex III).
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Age Limit ( As on 01/11/2017) : 18-25 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test and Language Proficiency Test.
- Rs. 50/– for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM
- Rs. 450 /- for all Others
- Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-11-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-12-2017
- Last date for printing your application: 22-12-2017
Official Notification:Click Here
Apply online: Click Here