REET (Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan).
Last Date: 30-04-2018.
REET (Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up vacancies of Teacher Grade-III for TSP and Non-TSP Area.
Total No. of Vacancies: 26,000.
- Teacher Grade-III for TSP Area: 5503 Posts.
- Teacher Grade-III for Non-TSP Area: 20,497 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) OR 10+2 with 4-year Bachelor’s of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) OR Graduation with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognised board/university.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019):18-40 years.
- Female Candidates: 05 years.
- SC/ST Male Candidates (Rajasthan Domicile): 05 years.
- SC/ST Female Candidates (Rajasthan Domicile): 10 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List and Written Examination.
- For General/UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For OBC/BC (Rajasthan Domicile): Rs. 70/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 60/-
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14-04-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 30-04-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through REET website – http://www.education.rajasthan.gov.in/
Official Notification (TSP Area): Click Here
Official Notification (Non-TSP Area): Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here