Railway Protection Force (RPF).
Last Date: 30-06-2018.
Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) have announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up vacancies of Sub Inspectors in various zones of Indian Railways.
Vacancy Detail: Sub Inspector (SI).
Total No. of Vacancies: 1120.
- Male: 819 Posts.
- Female: 301 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised university.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018): 20-25 years [Age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per rule].
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Written Examination, PET, PMT and Medical Examination.
- For General/UR/OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen and Female candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-06-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 30-06-2018.
- Date of Examination (Tentative): September/October 2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through RPF/RPSF website – http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here