Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Last Date: 08-06-2018.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up following vacancies of Clerks and LDCs/Junior Assistant.
Total No. of Vacancies: 11,255.
- Clerk: 338 Posts.
- LDC/Junior Assistant: 10,917 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary from a recognized board or its equivalent with ‘O’ or higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India OR certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi OR Computer Operating & Programming Assistant (COCA)/ Data Preparation & computer software (DOCS) certificate organized under National/ State Council or Vocational Training Scheme OR Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/Applications from a recognised board/institution.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019):18-40 years.
- SC/ST Male Candidates (Rajasthan Domicile): 05 years.
- SC/ST Female Candidates (Rajasthan Domicile): 10 years.
- PWD Candidates: 10 years.
- Female Candidates: 05 years.
- No age limit for Widows and Divorced Candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Typing Test.
- For General/UR/OBC: Rs. 450/-
- For OBC/BC (Rajasthan Domicile): Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10-05-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 08-06-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through RSMSSB website – http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here