Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB).
Last Date: 06-04-2018.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up following vacancies of Informatics Assistants.
Vacancy Detail: Informatics Assistants.
Total No. of Vacancies: 1302.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Application/IT/Electronics & Telecommunication OR Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science/Application OR Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application/O Level Exam from a recognised university/institute, and must have a typing speed of 20 w.p.m. in Hindi/English language on Computer.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019):
- For Male Candidates: 21-35 years.
- For Female Candidates: 21-40 years.
- Relaxation of age for the reserved categories will be applicable as per rule.
Pay Scale: Rs. 26,300/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Typing Test.
- For General/UR/OBC: Rs. 450/-
- For OBC/BC (Rajasthan Domicile): Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST (Rajasthan Domicile): Rs. 250/-
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08-03-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 06-04-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through RSMSSB website – http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here