Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Southern Railway
Last Date: 18/12/2017 [For Remote Areas- 02-01-2018]
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Southern Railway has announced a notification for the recruitment of following Sports Quota posts in various sports.
Vacancy Detail: Sports Quota
Total Vacancies: 20
Name of the Sports and Vacancies:
- Athletics (Men): 02 Posts
- Athletics (Women): 02 Posts
- Ball Badminton (Men): 01 Post
- Basketball (Men): 01 Post
- Basketball (Women): 01 Post
- Body Building (Men): 01 Post
- Boxing (Men): 01 Post
- Cricket (Men): 02 Posts
- Cycling (Men): 01 Post
- Hockey (Men): 01 Post
- Power Lifting (Men): 01 Post
- Swimming (Men): 01 Post
- Volleyball (Women): 02 Posts
- Volleyball (Men): 01 Post
- Water polo (Men): 01 Post
- Weight Lifting (Men): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation, 12th (+2 stage) with relevant Sports qualifications
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018): 18-25 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Sports Trails/ interview.
- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/Women candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Candidates should pay by Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer/ Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai, payable at Chennai.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may send their Application in prescribed format along with all testimonials to the following address:
“APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2017-18”.
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment,
Railway Recruitment Cell,Southern Railway
3rd Floor, No.5, Dr. P.V. CHERIAN CRESENT Road,
Egmore, Chennai – 600 008
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here