Last Date: 11-04-2018.
Southern Railway has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up following Apprentice vacancies.
Vacancy Detail: Apprentice.
Total No. of Vacancies: 2652.
Name of the Posts and Vacancies:
- Fitter: 587 Posts.
- Machinist: 57 Posts.
- Turner: 30 Posts.
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 456 Posts.
- Advance Welder: 24 Posts.
- Electrician: 734 Posts.
- Electronics Mechanics: 112 Posts.
- Painter: 64 Posts.
- Carpenter: 154 Posts.
- Diesel Mechanic: 104 Posts.
- Plumber: 108 Posts.
- Wireman: 68 Posts.
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic: 12 Posts.
- Electronics/ Information Technology: 29 Posts.
- Instrument Mechanic: 20 Posts.
- Droughtsman (Civil): 50 Posts.
- Fresher MTL (Radiology): 08 Posts.
- Fresher MTL (Pathology): o08 Posts.
- Fresher (Fitter): 27 Posts.
Detail Educational Qualification: Click Here
Age Limit (as on 12-03-2018): 15-24 years [Age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per rule].
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit.
Application Fee: Nil.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may collect their application form the Chief Work shop Manager’s Office/S & T/WS/Podanur, or Welfare inspector/S & T/PTJ; fill the application in prescribed format and sent along with along with all testimonials to ” The Work Shop Personal Officer, Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager, Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop, Southern Railway- Podanur, Coimbatore- District, Tamil Nadu- 641023.”
Official Notification: Click Here