Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR).
Last Date: 26-03-2018.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has announced a notification to hold the Joint CSIR-UGC NET for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF), National Eligibility Test (NET) and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology.
Subjects of the Test:
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess M. Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with disability (PwD) candidates.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018): 28 years [Age relaxation: SC/ST/PwD/Female- 05 years; OBC- 03 years; No age limit for LS(NET)].
Date and Scheme of the Test:
- The single paper MCQ based test will be held on Sunday, 17th June 2018.
- Total Marks: 200.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- General: 1000/-
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer): Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD: 250/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the CSIR website http://csirhrdg.res.in .
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 05-03-2018.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-03-2018.
- Issue of e-admit card to registered candidates: 1st week of June, 2108.
- Tentative Date of Single MCQ Examination: 17-06-2018.
Official Notification: Click Here
Syllabus: Click Here
Model Question: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here