National Testing Agency (NTA).
Last Date: 30-09-2018.
National Testing Agency (NTA), on behalf of UGC, will hold National Eligibility Test (NET) for Assistant Professor only or both Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and Colleges for Humanity subjects. Interested and eligible Indian nationals may apply online from 01-09-2018 to 30-09-2018.
Name of examination: National Eligibility Test (NET) 2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree from universities/institutions recognised by UGC with at least 55% marks. Candidates in final year of their Master’s degree can also apply.
Age Limit(as on 01-12-2018): 30 years [Age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per rule].
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
- General Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-09-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 30-09-2018.
- Date to Download Admit Card: 19-11-2018.
- Date of Examination: 09-12-2018 to 23-12-2018.
- Date of Result Declaration: 10-01-2019.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through NTA website – https://www.nta.ac.in
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here