Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB).
Last Date: 22-02-2018.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up following vacancies of Constables in Resident Citizen Police and Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary.
Vacancy Detail: Constable.
Total No. of Vacancies: 41,520.
- Resident Citizen Police: 23,520 Posts.
- Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary: 18,000 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent from a recognised board.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)
- For Male Candidates: 20-22 year.
- For Female Candidates: 20-25 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per rule.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200 [Grade Pay: Rs. 2,000].
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Physical Test.
Application Fee: Rs. 400/-
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22-01-2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 22-02-2018
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through UPPRPB website – www.uppbpb.gov.in .
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here