Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC).
Last Date: 12-04-2018.
Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up Assistant Teachers vacancies in following subjects.
Vacancy detail: Assistant Teacher.
Total No. of Vacancies: 10,768.
Name of the Subjects and Vacancies (Man Branch):
- Hindi: 696 Posts.
- English: 645 Posts.
- Math: 561 Posts.
- Science: 571 Posts.
- Social Science: 926 Posts.
- Computer: 898 Posts.
- Urdu: 71 Posts.
- Biology: 336 Posts.
- Sanksrit: 274 Posts.
- Arts: 192 Posts.
- Music: 08 posts.
- Commerce: 26 Posts.
- Physical Education: 140 Posts.
- Home Science: 01 Posts.
- Agriculture: 19 Posts.
Name of the Subjects and Vacancies (Woman Branch):
- Hindi: 737 Posts.
- English: 675 Posts.
- Math: 474 Posts.
- Science: 474 Posts.
- Social Science: 928 Posts.
- Computer: 775 Posts.
- Urdu: 62 Posts.
- Biology: 259 Posts.
- Sanksrit: 242 Posts.
- Arts: 278 Posts.
- Music: 60 posts.
- Commerce: 03 Posts.
- Physical Education: 168 Posts.
- Home Science: 269 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject with B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognised university in India.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018): 21-40 years [Age relaxation for reserves categories will be applicable as per rule].
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination.
- For General/UR/OBC Candidates: Rs. 125/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 65/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15-03-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application (Part-I): 12-04-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application (Part-II): 16-04-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through UPPSC website – http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ –
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here