Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Last Date: 01-03-2018.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up following vacancies against Advt. No. 03/2018 in various Government of India / Union Territories Ministries and Department.
1. Name of the Post: Translator (Sinhalese).
No of Vacancies: 01 post (UR-01).
Pay Scale: Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Age Limit: 35 years
- Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (SINHALESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University. OR Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject from a recognized University; and
- Diploma in foreign language concerned (SINHALESE) with interpretership or translation standard from a University or Institute recognized by Government of India.
2. Name of the Post: Divisional Medical Officer (General Medicine).
No of Vacancies: 32 posts (SC-05, ST02, OBC-09, UR-16).
Pay Scale: Level 11 of Pay Matrix of Railway Service.
Age Limit: 35 years
- A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in schedule II or equivalent, i.e. MD (General)/MD (General Medicine)/MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/MRCP/Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
- Rs. 25/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC Online website www.upsc.gov.in .
Official Notification: Click Here