Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Last Date: 04/12/2017.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 414 vacancies for Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018 various courses in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Air Force academy.
Vacancy Detail: Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018
Total Vacancies: 414
Name of the Courses:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 146th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2019 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]: 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2019 Executive(General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]: 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in February, 2019 i.e. No. 205 F(P) Course: 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)—109th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2019. (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry): 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2019: 12 Posts
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2000 are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2000 are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy: 20 – 24 years as on 01-01-2019 (born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-1999) Unmarried male candidates are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2000 are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2000.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on SSB (Stage I & II). Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception, Description Test (PP&DT) (Stage I) & Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference (Stage II).
- Rs. 200/-
- No fee for Women candidates and candidates belongs to categories SC, ST, PwD and Ex-servicemen.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-12-2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 03-12-2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 04-12-2017
Official Notification: Click Here