Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Last Date: 21-05-2018.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up vacancies of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) in various Departments.
Total No. of Vacancies: 398.
- Border Security Force (BSF): 60 Posts.
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): 179 Posts.
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): 84 Posts.
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP): 46 Posts.
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): 29 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognised university.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018): 20-25 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Personal Interview.
- For General/UR/OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
- No Fee for SC/ST and Women candidates.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25-04-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 21-05-2018.
- Date of Examination: 12-08-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website – https://upsconline.nic.in/ –
Official Notification: Click Here