Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Last Date: 25-05-2018.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up vacancies of Assistant Divisional Medical Officers (Railways), Assistant Medical Officers (Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services) and Junior Scale Posts (Central Health Services) through the Combined Medical Service Examination (CMSE) – 2018.
Total No. of Vacancies: 454.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (Railways): 300 Posts.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services): 16 Posts.
- Junior Scale Posts (Central Health Services): 138 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Written and Practical Parts of the Final MBBS Examination.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018): 32 years [Relaxation of upper age for reserved categories will be applicable as per rule].
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination and Personality Test.
- For General/UR/OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02-05-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 25-05-2018.
- Date of Examination: 22-07-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in .
Official Notification: Click Here