Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Last Date: 02-07-2018.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up vacancies in National Defence Academy (Army, Navy, Air Force) and Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) through National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2018.
Total No. of Vacancies: 383.
1. Name of the Post: National Defence Academy.
No of Vacancies: 339.
2. Name of the Post: Naval Academy.
No of Vacancies: 44.
- For Army Wing: Candidates should have passed 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born not earlier than 02-02-2000 and not later than 01-01-2003.
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, SSB Interview and Physical Test.
- For General/UR/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ST Candidates /Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06-06-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 02-07-2018.
- Date of Examination: 09-09-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website – https://upsconline.nic.in/ –
Official Notification: Click Here