Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Last Date: 05-02-2018.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of unmarried male candidates for filling up following vacancies in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy for Army, Navy, Air Force and Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme).
Total No. of Vacancies: 415.
1. National Defence Academy: 360 Posts.
2. Naval Academy: 55 Posts.
1. For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: Candidates should have passed 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
2. For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 02-07-1999 and 01-07-2002.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, SSB Interview and Physical Test.
- For General/UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website – https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15-01-2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 05-02-2018
Official Notification: Click Here