West Bengal Police.
Last Date: 30-04-2018.
West Bengal Police has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up following vacancies of Constable.
Vacancy Detail: Constable.
Total No. of Vacancies: 5707.
- Unreserved (UR): 2087 Posts.
- Unreserved (E.C): 1263 Posts.
- Unreserved (Ex-Serviceman): 552 Posts.
- Schedule Caste: 179 Posts.
- Schedule Caste (E.C): 583 Posts.
- Schedule Caste (Ex-Serviceman): 139 Posts.
- Schedule Tribe: 108 Posts.
- Schedule Tribe (E.C): 175 Posts.
- OBC-A: 169 Posts.
- OBC-A (E.C.): 249 Posts.
- OBC-B: 34 Posts.
- OBC-B (E.C.): 164 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018): 18-27 years [Age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per rule].
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Examination, PMT, PET, Mains Examination and Personal Interview.
- For General/UR/OBC candidates: Rs. 150 (Application Fee) + Rs. 20 (Processing Fee).
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 20 (Processing Fee).
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 01-04-2018.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-04-2018.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply Online through WB Police website – http://policewb.gov.in/ – OR through Offline mode by sending their application form along with all essential testimonials regarding photocopies of relevant certificates, residence proof and passport size photographs to the “Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor, Block – DJ, Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091″.
Official Notification (Online): Click Here
Official Notification (Offline): Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here