West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Last Date: 11/12//2018.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of following Food Safety Officers posts under commissioner pf Food Safety, Department of Health and Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
Vacancy Detail: Food Safety Officer
No. of Vacancies: 179
- Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agriculture Science/Veterinary Sciences/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology OR Post-Graduation Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine or Equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidate should be holder of any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by Central Government.
- Candidates should have successfully completed training as specified by the food authority in a recognized Institute/ Institution apprved for the purpose.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017): 21-36 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,000-40,500 (Grade pay: Rs. 4,400)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination and Personal Interview.
- Rs. 160/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PH.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-12-2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-12-2017
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here