West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Last Date: 01-02-2018.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Kolkata has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up following vacancies of Lady Constable in West Bengal Police (WBP – 2018).
Vacancy Detail: Constable.
Total No. of Vacancies: 2550.
Reservation of Vacancies:
- Unreserved (UR): 707 Posts
- Unreserved (E.C.): 696 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 37 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (E.C.): 318 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 13 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (E.C.): 88 Posts
- OBC – A: 369 Posts
- OBC – A (E.C.): 184 Posts
- OBC – B: 48 Posts
- OBC – B (E.C): 90 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. The candidates must be able to speak, read and write Bengali Language.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018): 18-27 years [Age relaxation: SC/ST- 05 years; OBC- 03 years].
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, PMT, PET & interview.
- Rs. 170/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 20/-
- Starting Date of Online Application: 03-01-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 01-02-2018.
How to Apply:
- Online Mode: Eligible candidates can send apply online through the website www.policewb.gov.in .
- Offline Mode: Candidates can send their application form in prescribed format along with relevant testimonials to West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here